Hi, I'm Roman Kudryashov. I'm a product and marketing leader who regularly works with early-stage companies when they need to:
- do something new (create a new department, launch a new product)
- fix or change something (transitioning operational models, fixing a department that's not delivering)
- scale and optimize what they're currently doing (people, processes, operations)
- Pager, Director of Product
- Pager, Sr. Director of Marketing
- Kwiat | Fred Leighton, Director of Digital
- XSUNT, Director of Marketing
- Medisolutions, Product Marketing Manager
- Medisolutions, Digital Marketing Manager
- Hibu, Publication Manager
- ADL, QA & Publication Assistant
- Council on Foreign Relations, Editorial Assistant
- MIT CogNet, Content Manager and QA
I've also consulted for or worked on projects in public health (NYC Dept of Health, TrueLabor, Weill-Cornell Hospital, Horizon BCBS, CareFirst BCBS, Sura Colombia, Regence BCBS), Finance (First Niagara Bank), and education (New School University, Lurnby).
I grew up in New York City and I currently live in Scottsdale, Arizona, having also spent some time in the mountains of Boulder, Colorado.
I studied Political Philosophy and Service Design at the New School University, graduating with honors in my last year.
Thank you for reading.
Was this useful? Interesting? Have Something to add? Let me know. Seriously, I love getting email and hearing from readers. Feel free to send me an email at email@example.com with your thoughts.
If you're interested in reading more, I encourage you to sign up for emails as well. It's really easy: