Hi, I'm Roman Kudryashov. I regularly work with early and mid-stage companies when they need to:
- Do something new
(create a new department, launch a new product)
- Fix or change something
(transition operational models, fix a department that's not delivering)
- Scale and optimize what they're currently doing
(people, processes, operations)
- Pager, Director of Product
- Pager, Sr. Director of Marketing
- Kwiat | Fred Leighton, Director of Digital
- XSUNT, Director of Marketing
- Medisolutions, Product Marketing Manager
- Medisolutions, Digital Marketing Manager
- Hibu, Publication Manager
- ADL, QA & Publication Assistant
- Council on Foreign Relations, Editorial Assistant
- MIT CogNet, Content Manager and QA
I've also consulted for or worked on projects in public health (NYC Dept of Health, TrueLabor, Weill-Cornell Hospital, Horizon BCBS, CareFirst BCBS, Sura Colombia, Regence BCBS), Finance (First Niagara Bank), and education (New School University, Lurnby).
Because everyone needs a hobby, I also write about the evolution of digital public infrastructure and how it breaks at ErrorStates.com.
I was born abroad and grew up in New York City. I currently live in Scottsdale, Arizona. Before that, I spent some time in the mountains of Boulder, Colorado. I've driven coast to coast across the United Stages 3 times and I also spent 6 months backpacking across Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
I studied Political Philosophy and Service Design at the New School University, graduating with honors in my last year.
I have two cats.